1. The Prize Draw is open to UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over at the time of entry.
- The Prize Draw is open to employees who work for companies on the PaymentEye email distribution list and EQ Global email database.
- The Prize Draw is only open to individuals who have opted to receive electronic and/or postal and/or SMS and/or telephone marketing from PaymentEye and/or EQ Global.
Individuals who have not provided marketing permissions to EQ Global may opt to be included in the Prize Draw follow-up emails by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘EQ Global Payments Survey opt-in’ in the subject line. Please provide full name (title, first name and surname), address and postcode.
- Employees of any Equiniti Group company or their family, or anyone else involved in the promotion, development and administration of the Prize Draw are excluded from entering it.
- Participants who complete the full survey between 09.00am 24th July and 11.59pm 1 September 2017, will be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Unless a participant has notified us that they do not wish to be included in the Prize Draw, all eligible customers will be automatically entered. EQ Global will not inform participants once they become eligible for the Prize Draw.
- There is a limit of one entry per person into this Prize Draw.
- The closing date is 11.59pm 1 September 2017 and the Prize Draw will take place within twenty working days of the closing date.
- Participants who are entered into the prize draw but do not win the prize may be contacted to take part in publicity that may accompany or result from this promotion. Only the name of the individual and the organisation they work for will be publicised.
- One participant will win an Amazon Echo Dot which will be sent out to their company address within 30 days of their acceptance of the prize and the conditions of the prize acceptance.
- The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred by the winner and cannot be redeemed by the winner for any other prize.
- We retain the right to alter, cancel or amend this Prize Draw subject to giving participants reasonable prior notice. Participants who do not agree to the alteration, cancellation or amendment, should contact us to be removed from the Prize Draw.
- The winner will be notified by EQ Global by email or post within one month of the prize draw taking place. If a winner does not respond to EQ Global within 21 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and EQ Global shall be entitled to select another winner at random (and that winner will have to respond to the email from EQ Global within 21 days or they will also forfeit their prize). We will not be held responsible for the inability of a winner to take advantage of the prize for any reason. If a winner rejects the prize, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and EQ Global shall be entitled to select another winner at random. There are no alternatives to the prize offered.
- Any questions in connection with the Prize Draw should be emailed to email@example.com with ‘EQ Global Payments Survey’ in the subject line.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid by law, rule, order or regulation, or by final determination of a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The Promoter and Administrator of the Prize draw is EQ Global – a trading name of Paymaster (1836) Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009. Registered Office: Sutherland House, Russell Way, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 1UH. Registered in England and Wales No. 3249700. Part of the Equiniti Group.
- Insofar as legally permissible EQ Global shall not be held liable for any actual, perceived, direct or indirect loss of an entrant to this Prize Draw that is claimed arises from the operation of this Prize Draw. Nothing in this clause shall exclude liability for that which cannot be excluded under English law.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.